Saturday, March 30, 2013

What is your vision doing for you????

I just had one of my most deepest epiphanies to date while reading 'Take Hold of your Dream' by Jentezen Franklin. He writes:

If your vision is not doing these four things then you are not walking in your purpose.

"Your vision stops you: it will stop you in your tracks. One day you will happy doing why your doing, and then, all of a sudden, it just hits you, and instantly everything changes.

Your vision sends you: it will send you new places and send you to new faces.

Your vision strengthens you: when adversity comes, when all hell is breaking loose, you will always find the strength needed to get up and keep going in spite of everything.

Your vision stretches you: it helps you become what you would never have become without it. It will enlarge you. A rubber band never fulfills its purpose until it is stretched. In order to walk fully in your purpose you have to be stretched."

I have been stopped, I am being sent, I am being strengthened and I am being stretched.

ARE YOU????

No comments:

Post a Comment