Monday, March 11, 2013

Blessed for a Reason

When I feel myself heading toward a funk in emotions or beginning to wallow in self pity for having setbacks.... I nurture myself by remembering the following:
 
 
"The creator has kept me here for a reason."

"I survived because there is a plan for me. All my bad relationships, the consequences, the hard times, the sad times, the death of my loved ones, the backstabbing of my friends, the negative thoughts or the lack of support, I made it because I AM BLESSED!"
http://aaronmcrae.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/blessed-logo.jpg
 
 
"I release and let go all my past hurts, misunderstandings and grudges because I am abundantly blessed! I recognize them as the illusions that they are, sent to kill my spirit, steal my joy and destroy my faith. I will conquer these issues and continue on to live the best me."
 
http://erikadolnackova.com/10-most-powerful-affirmations-to-start-creating-the-life-you-want/affirmation-something-wonderful/
 
"Be blessed, Be Nurtured and know that you are one with the spirit of the God within you."

No comments:

Post a Comment